Friday, January 23, 2009

WTF?

Why am I suddenly having dreams about getting it on with aging celebrities? This time I got busy with Patrick Swayze (circa 1989, Road House).


At least it wasn't the sickly Swayze (God bless him, I wish him the best of health! I just don't want to hit that.)


******************************************

I was helping my boss go through boxes of donated books the other day. She held up this book:

Boss: The Welshman's Way, huh? I wonder what is the Welshman's way?
Me: The usual. Tender brute force.

6 comments:

John said...

Tender brute force. Sounds like us.

April said...

I totallly thought of you when I said it, too! haha!

Rachie said...

Ew, I've never wanted to "hit" Patrick Swayze--even in his Dirty Dancing days. **shiver!**

Hahaha! Tender brute force! I couldn't come up with that awesome of a phrase even on my best, wittiest day! Brava! My hat goes off to you, mademoiselle.

April said...

*curtsies*

Chica said...

Sooo funny!

I've never wanted to hit Patrick, but "nobody puts baby in the corner" does get to me a little, I must admit...

Marie said...

Rachie said exactly what I was going to say. Patrick Swayze is and always has been yick. And those melon-headed babies would tear you in half. Ihhh.

And we can't afford to have someone so funny torn in half. I'm stealing your line -- I hope you don't mind.