Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Oh, I tell a great story, and I'm a liar? But Harry Potter does it, and he's your favorite author?"

Things That Irritate Me:
*The word "bling." It's ridiculous. No one sounds cool saying it. No one. Especially not 40-year-old men with fake gold necklaces that leave dirty green marks.
* The new TREsemme commercial where the girl with the curly hair complains that she looks "like a poodle." And the stylist's solution? Why, straightening her hair, of course. Well, screw you, TREsemme. I have curly hair. Deal with it.
*Some moron gave Andrew Dice Clay his own reality tv show. What the crap? Why? Because we need to see some old fart walking around in Zooba pants and sleeveless shirts, acting like he's some hot shot? This guy was never funny. Maybe people thought he was funny because of the shock value of his stand-up, but it doesn't hold up today.
*As much as I love John Krasinski, I'm severely irritated that in his upcoming romantic comedy, his new romantic lead will be Mandy Moore. Yuck times a billion. As my boss said when we were reviewing this still pic from the movie, "What kind of person would wear a shirt like that to see a pastor?"

Things I Love:
**Myspace. Since I joined Myspace.com, I have found several friends from college. People who have found me include another college friend, my best friend who moved to Alaska in 9th grade, and a former pen pal from Boston. Also, I got to correspond with two former American Idol contestants, Joseph Murena and Judd Harris, both from Season 4.
**Jersey when she's bossy. "Listen to ME, guys. Pay 'tention! April gets time out in blue chair."
**Cheddar Cheese Combos.
**A brand new pretty notebook for list making.

9 comments:

TOWR said...

Man, I love John Krasinksi.

I hate Mandy Moore. Mostly because she's dating Zach Braff, who I also love. She was pretty funny in Saved, though, so I can't hate her too much.

But back to John Krasinski. Man, I love him.

Carina said...

Rach, have no fear, Mandy and Zach broke up. It's your turn!

Those kids being bossy is pretty much the funniest thing ever. Guille furrows his brow and looks so stern while telling me what to do. "Mama, NO, go into the KITCHEN, NOW." It's all I can do not to laugh in his face.

John said...

Mmmmmm...Lists....

Where's the title from?

April said...

"American Dad" Makes me laugh.

http://www.tv.com/american-dad/show/21935/summary.html

i i eee said...

I have to say I'm not too hateful of Mandy Moore. I actually don't like Zach Braff -I like him as an actor, but I think he's full of himself...but that's another topic.

I hope John Krasinski has the ability to act like someone other than himself...not that I don't enjoy it, I just want him to be successful as an actor...er, um yeah.

"Bling" is so 2004.

John said...

Ah, I should've got that quote- I own the frickin DVDs. *sigh* I guess I better wait another six months for the next easy quote to come around.

N.F. said...

I swear when I read "bling" I thought you had written "Bing" and I was going to ask you why you don't like Chandler!?

:)

jojo said...

Great! Andrew Dice Clay, just what the world needs more of.

John said...

Facebook is much like myspace, except it lacks music, has no customizable backgrounds etc and is mostly used by Uni students.