Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

We celebrated our Christmas on Saturday. Here the girls pose with me before bolting off to dig under the tree.


Aaliyah was the biggest culprit. She couldn't keep her sticky fingers off the presents.



She soon got to open the first present: a Christmas moose from her great-grandma.



Then Jersey followed suit with her own gift from great-grandma, a teddy bear.



I got the girls each the softest little lamb from Bath & Body Works. I wanted to keep them for myself.



Jersey got a guitar and dropped all other clothes, dolls, and kitchen-set goodies to rock out.



Gram also got them this adorable pop-up tent with Dora the Explorer and Boots on the side.



But I think this was their favorite: a Barbie house with furniture, two Corvettes, a hot-pink bicycle, and a pink sparkly Barbie scooter.



In case you're wondering what goodies I received:



3 comments:

N.F. said...

I'm stoked b/c I received The Office calendar from my Mom...I love it so much I don't even want to write on it.

Rachie said...

I got season 4 too! Wooo for cool gifts! I can't believe how big Aaliyah is getting!

April said...

NF, I got The Office calendar from a friend for my birthday, so I'm all set for the new year!

Rachie, Yeah, she's getting big. She has a little lisp that cracks me up.