Sunday, December 28, 2008

I just wanna use your love tonight...

BTW, Kristen and I saw Bon Iver on Dec. 22 in Eau Claire. My second time seeing him this year, her third. We weren't allowed to take pictures, unfortunately. In fact, we saw someone get their camera taken away at one point. Lame!

Anyway, here's a video someone posted from a previous concert. MF HAWT cover of The Outfield's "Your Love." Gets cut off at the end, but it'll just force you to seek out the rest of his songs on YouTube, so I'm okay with it.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

"You know I like my girls a little bit older." Yes, Justin, yes you do.

Oh, and I guess they cover this song to piss off music bloggers. HAHAHAHA! Too hawt to piss me off!

April said...

Hot AND trouble-makers? *swoon*

Rachie said...

I got to see Morrissey twice in 07 and it was awesome. Or was it 06? I'm getting old...