Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

The real highlight of my Easter was making my brother attempt to do a cartwheel, but since he won't let me post the hilarious video, you'll have to make do with these other pictures.

I picked up these sweet treats for the girls in Eau Claire. Yum, yum--frogs and ladybugs!

Jersey and Gram made these delish Easter basket cupcakes for the family.


The hunt for colorful plastic eggs began.

Aaliyah needed a little more help finding hers. In fact, she was happy enough with her first find that she had to be "egged" on to find the rest. haha. Sorry. I'll stop now.

After the egg hunt, they played on the swing/slide set for a while. A very brief moment where I could capture them sitting still and not arguing.

My mom took this picture. She was quite proud of herself.

2 comments:

atsirk said...

They're so darn cute, April!!

Those cupcakes look good. I gots to get me some of 'em!

April said...

Thanks! And the cupcakes were delish, too!