Monday, September 11, 2006

Conversations

Jersey: Watch Hungabungas?
Me: What?
Jersey: Watch Hungabungas?
Me: Um. What?
Jersey: Watch Hungabungas!
Me: Hunga? Bungas?
Jersey: Okay! *gets excited*
Me: (to Amanda) What the heck does she want?
Manda: She wants to watch Pocahontas.

Driving from McDonald's after Cara stopped to get Tyler a Happy Meal.
Tyler: Look at my toy!
Me: Yeah, cool.
Cara: Are you even gonna eat your Happy Meal?
Tyler: Yes.
Cara: Can I have some of your cheeseburger?
Tyler: Okay. *he hands it over*
Several bites later...
Me: Hey! I thought you were gonna eat some, not all!
Tyler: MOM! Give me back my cheeseburger!!
Cara: Fine. Here ya go. *gives back half*
Tyler: *starts crying* MOM! You stupid!!
Me: *turn quickly away so he doesn't see me laughing*
Cara: You said I could have half.
Tyler: *still crying* No, I didn't! You stupid! You liar! You cheater!
Cara: *laughing* Sorry!
Tyler: You stupid muncher!
Me: Yeah, you stupid muncher.

On the phone with Kristen:
Kristen: Hey, did you hear that Scott Speedman is dating Heather Graham?
Me: What?? Ugh. How dumb. Why can't he date a hot, smart girl? Like Scarlett Johansson?
Kristen: Mmmm... That's my fantasy couple.
Me: *laughing* You wouldn't know who to be jealous of.
Kristen: I'd ask to join in.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott Speedman dating Heather Graham? Yuck! She is disgusting, but I guess after you have dated the beautiful Keri Russell everyone looks disgusting!

Anonymous said...

Why did Scott and Keri break-up? Keri was way better than Heather or Scarlett!

i i eee said...

Kristen's kinky side is finally revealed.

TOWR said...

Heather Graham has a pretty nice body, but she bugs the crap out of me. She must have one hell of an agent.

Awww, silly Jersey!

Carina said...

HAHa muncher...

I once ate the rest of my toddler's soup when I thought he was done. He came back to the table, looked at his empty bowl, then at me and gave me this LOOK of BETRAYAL as a tear rolled down his cheek...

This happened a week or two later with a corn cob I also thought he was done with...he returned, looked at the now shorn cob and said, "Put it baaaaaack."

BAD MUNCHER

I felt like crap. I also have stopped eating his food (even if I know it's discarded.)

N.F. said...

The Nephew's word for EVERYTHING he wants is: WEE WEE WEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

It's quite funny, because part of me thinks he means his little boy parts; but oh no, don't let him fool you.

April said...

Anonymous, I didn't know Scott and Keri dated in real life, so I'm equally clueless about their break-up.

Meta, And to think, it made its debut appearance on my blog.

Rachel, Yeah, I searched for an hour for an ugly picture of Heather Graham, and that's the best I could come up with. Argh.

Azucar, I know I would have cried if Cara'd eaten my cheeseburger. Poor kids. hahahaha

Noelle, I'd probably think he was having fun... Weeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Scott Speedman and Keri Russell dated for a few years off and on. They were the cutest couple of all time! I don't like Heather Graham either.

Kristen said...

A. Even though I already heard the story about the "stupid muncher" I still spit yogurt out onto my computer screen when I read it. HA HA HA! (See? I'm eathing healthy)

B. Scarlett & Scott... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to both. She's the only one I'd switch teams for. And then I saw her picture you linked to...*drool*.