Saturday, September 09, 2006

What a Girl Wants, Part 2


Total Bitch lip gloss in the color Sheer Madness. $12

Barbie Cameo Ring by Tarina Tarantino. $63
P.S. There are tons of Hello, Kitty! items on this web site for those of you who adore that sort of thing. Kristen.

Stacey G Gold Buddha Necklace, 17" in coral. $114

Tarina Tarantino Skull Heart Necklace. Crystal embellished enameled heart and skull pendant on 18" adjustable chain. $112

Bormio Makeup Bag in black, made of corduroy and features a section of embroidered zinnia in green, white, and black. Scalloped leather edge. $46

Makins Hats Ltd. Sage fur felt bubble cloche outlined in hunter soutache braid, button top and side loop trim. Colors: sage, black, berry, lt. gray, tan, salmon, turquoise, khaki, marine blue. $295


4 comments:

i i eee said...

Love the hat. All $300 of it!

And can a modern girl even live with Total Bitch lipgloss? I think not.

TOWR said...

That hat is ADORABLE! I could never pull it off, though. I think it takes a good jaw line, which I most definitely do not have. But maybe I could rock the Total Bitch lip glosss. The extra s is for "Sexy". ;)

Kristen said...

Hello Hat-y! I WANT THAT HAT.
And I will indeed have to check out the hello kitty stuff.

Carina said...

CLOCHE