Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scenery, etc.

Some excellent views as Towr and I drove to Park City.


The awesome outlet mall where I spent $200 *alone* at the Fossil store.
Since I work at a newspaper, I had to take a picture of the building where two of Salt Lake City's newspapers are printed. This building tries to emulate the skyline and "fails, in my opinion," says Towr.

The copper mine, which you can see from space.



At Rachel's parents' house for Father's Day, they all suggested places for her to take me. Her brother, John, suggested the copper mine.

Towr: You can see it from my house!

John: YOU CAN SEE IT FROM SPACE!

Towr: You can see your FACE from space!

John: You can see your BUTT from space!

Towr: You can see your MOM'S BUTT from space!

I'm pretty sure it kept going after that.

1 comment:

Rachie said...

Hahahahaha! You have to read "You can see it from my house" with the annoyed intonation of "Why would we drive clear out to the copper mine when you can see it from my house?"

I still think "You can see your mom's butt from space" is hilarious. Especially since she's my mom, too, and she was sitting at the same table. I'm pretty sure she snickered, even though I didn't see it, because she thinks your-mom jokes are funny. Ahhh, good times at the L*** household.