Sunday, July 19, 2009

Worst hair salon ever!

Don't have your 4- (almost 5!) year-old pretend to be your hair stylist. My sister learned this the hard way last night.

It took me an hour and a half to detangle her hair from the comb, which had been twisted through several times. Amanda called me in a panic, certain we'd have to cut it out. But I worked at slowly releasing just a few strands at a time, utilizing a giant tw0-pronged meat fork to loosen the hair at the base of the comb. Eventually, I was successful. But not before taking some pics of the deed. I'm evil, aren't I? But not as evil as the pretend hair stylist. Look at this jerk:

4 comments:

atsirk said...

Oh. My. Gosh! This totally made me laugh. (sorry, Amanda!) Jersey is such a comedian....even if she doesn't intend it. That thumbs up is priceless!

April said...

There were some funny ones of my brother and mom, too!

atsirk said...

Ooo! Other funny pics? Do email them (or post them). Me wants to see!

Amanda said...

Oh screw..