Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Preciouses



This is my cousin Andrew's son Zayne. Zayne's grandma brought him over to visit today. Yay for digital cameras!




Boo for April's shaky hands. He almost looks like he's gonna flip me off. Andrew's son, indeed.




Me and Jersey. Yes, that is a picture of ice cream on her shirt. And despite the look on her face, she wasn't trying to get away from me.





Yesterday was my grandpa's birthday (81) and my grandparent's 58th wedding anniversary. We had a little picnic outside. Jersey was fascinated with all the pinecones and counted them endlessly.




I don't know what she's doing, but it makes me laugh.



Amanda holding Aaliyah last week at my cousin's graduation party.



Aaliyah tried many times to take Auntie April's camera away.



Aaliyah's favorite game is to toss keys on the floor, have Auntie April pick them up and hand them back, then throw them on the floor again. Oh, the hours of fun we had.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

What a bunch of cuties! Yes, that includes you AND Amanda. :-)

Kristen said...

Er...not gay.

April said...

HA-ha! (Simpsons-style)

TOWR said...

Wish I could wear shirts with pictures of ice cream on them. Hmph!

What silly kids!

i i eee said...

What great pics!

He totally looks like he's giving the finger. Ha!

i i eee said...

I love how I can see your arm in the reflection of your cute sunglasses! :)

Marie said...

Your cubs are adorable. My niece's favorite game right now is: grin at auntie (to make her think you like her), wait for her to come in closer, and then grab the glasses right off her face. Then destroy the glasses, of course. I've devised an alternate game: she comes in for the glasses and I eat her fingers. She doesn't appreciate my game.

Carina said...

YAY for cameras!

I want to nibble on Jersey's arms. Is that wrong?

April said...

Tetue, You could just spill ice cream on your shirt, but that might not be very attractive. :)

RC, Yes, my photography is astounding, isn't it?

Marie, I'm familiar with the glasses game. I get neck aches trying to avoid grabby hands and dirty fingerprints on my sunglasses.

Azucar, I do a fair share of nibbling myself. I mean, I don't nibble ON myself. I just...ah, forget it.