Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh, colorful pretties, how you bewitch me.

This adorable purse is in pink and black alligator print with pink leather trim. At $135, it's out of my price range, but it makes me yearn.


A word owl! This would be fun on my bookshelf. Or my writing desk. If I had one. But it's $35, and I think I could make it myself.

I've never been a big fan of sock monkeys, but who could resist this nerdy guy? And at an affordable $14 no less!


Her name is Aprella, and I believe she needs to be hanging on my bedroom wall. A mere $20, she would bring youth and brightness to my spinster darkness.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Does that Moneky have a comb over? HAHAHAHA!

April said...

Yes. Yes, he does.

Anonymous said...

That monkey is totally awesome! I like that Aprella is walking a little chihuahua. Awwwww!

Marie said...

I think I need the monkey. He is so adorable and so nerdy, just like me!

I'm not much of a purse-horse (it's "shoe-horse," but what animal metaphor would serve for the purse-obsessed, do you think?), but that pink number is very cute. But not $135 cute. It would be much more sensible to kill your own pink alligator and sew the purse yourself. :)

April said...

Wise words, Marie. And thrifty. Where *would* one find a pink alligator?

N.F. said...

I love that bag.