Thursday, March 06, 2008

I fell on the ice yesterday. Hard. My knees hit first, then they slipped and I was thrown forward. My arms caught most of the fall, though I did hit the side of my face. Oh, no no no. Don't rush to my side, van driver. I'd hate for you to be inconvenienced. Bastard. I'm really sore today. :(

Yesterday in the car, Jersey kicked off her winter boot.
Me: *annoyed* "What did you do that for? That was a pretty foolish thing to do if you ask me."
Pause.
Jersey: "But...I didn't ask you."
Amanda: "HAHAHAHAHAHA."
Jersey: "That woodpecker is woodpeckering."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I wouldn't have wanted the van driver to help me. I would have just wanted to get up as quickly as possible and slink home in shame and embarrassment.

Can I adopt Jersey? Seriously, that little girl has some 'tude! I'm totally going to start saying that woodpeckers are woodpeckering. Best. Verb. Ever.

i i eee said...

Ouchie!

Kristen said...

"but i didn't ask you." HAHAHAHAHA! Ah, that Jerz.

Carina said...

Doesn't it kill you when they're right?

Well, it kills me.