Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jersey, who is 3-1/2 years old, is a big fan of Scooby-Doo. Unfortunately, she's also a big fan of KISS, due to my mother and her boyfriend's influence.

Imagine, then, Jersey's delight at an episode of Scooby-Doo that features the hard rock band. She has watched this episode, according to her mother, "42,ooo times."

This morning before heading off to school, Jerz took it upon herself to turn into a Gene Simmons demon, courtesy of a greenmarker. Note the extended tongue. And her hair is just naturally Simmons-esque.



Amanda took a washcloth to her daughter's face. Jersey: "It's okay, Mama, you can wash it off. Being a demon makes me frustrated."

It does, indeed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why when you tell a story it always turns out funnier? Lol. Jersey is a character. :)

i i eee said...

OMG! That is so awesome. Those are some of my favorite pics of Jersey yet. I really love her hair.

Gene Simmons. Gross.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Believe you me - being a demon IS frustrating!

Yeah, Gene Simmons is a douche.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Tell Jersey I wanna rock and roll all night. And party ev-er-y day as well, of course.

Gene Simmons scares me.

But KISS sure is fun to play on Guitar Hero. ;)

Carina said...

That girl is going to be famous.

N.F. said...

Cute!