Monday, May 19, 2008

Funny even in my dreams

I dreamed last night that I was in class and that David Cook from American Idol was in the class for one day. I kept cracking him up, and he kept giving me The Look.



Delish. After he left, he sent a note thanking all of us for being so cool. He said he'd made some friends (for some reason this meant the females) and some mates (this was meant in the British way and meant for the guys). After the letter was read out loud, I said, "Oh, man. I wanted to be his mate!" *wink* And everyone laughed, cuz I meant the dirty kind of mate.

Then I woke up with my own version of Billie Jean in my head:

David Cook is not my lover;
he's just a guy that I'd like to scromp.
But Archuletta's not my type.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You crack me up.

Kristen said...

dork.

Anonymous said...

The look--delish? Really? Hmmm. You can have him. ;)

April said...

Towr, Dur.

K, Magical egg that lives in your mouth.

Sally, Taken!