Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday weekend

It was Aaliyah's birthday Saturday, but she was sick and stayed at her mother's house. So we'll have presents for her next week. Jersey's birthday is technically tomorrow, but had a big lunch and cake and presents today. First we played outside. Here's Brauny next to one of Jerz's numerous lizard toys.



He likes getting his belly rubbed. But then, who doesn't?


Jerzy and Brauny like the sandbox.



Action shot. Look at that sand fly!





Her stripper name is Sandy Bottoms. hahaha! Er...no? Oh.



MWAH! Thanking Uncle Skunkle (that's what we call my brother) for the Play-doh.


Bruce the shark bubble blower from Gram.


New outfit from Gramps and "Little Gram."



Testing out her bubble-making skills.

7 comments:

atsirk said...

I want that dog!

Carina said...

Sandy bottoms. HA!

Rachie said...

Awwww she is SO CUTE!! Happy birthday, Jersey!

Sandy Bottoms. Ha! You crack me right on up.

April said...

I know! I couldn't stop laughing when I wrote that! :)

jojo said...

She's so cute! Happy Birthday to both girls!

Rachie said...

Jersey's so cute I just want to take her home!

Marie said...

I've been away for awhile -- when did that adorable dog enter the scene?

If you haven't already, I think it's time for a post about stripper names. I'm bracing for more giggles.