Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am the All-Knowing One. Sometimes.

Do I know myself or what?

Last month I prophesied that on Valentine's Day I'd probably be watching the movie "He's Just Not That Into You."

Well, can't say I didn't warn myself. I'm going after work with my aunt. (Sidenote: I keep wanting to say "Oh my giddy aunt!" for some reason. Wonder what that's all about.)

I don't have any other V-Day plans, being single and all. Though I did mail out Valentines and mix CDs to my Lib+ ladies this morning. Yeah, you'll get them after the holiday, but big whoop. Better than nothing, right? Big, fat, lonely nothing. *sigh*

I guess I should've known Feb. 14th would be a let-down. My Valentine's Days peaked here, and nothing will ever live up to it. Well, I'm gonna go daydream about John Mayer now, and don't you dare interrupt with talk of his current girlfriend. Hmph.

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Rachie said...

I plan on celebrating Valentine's Day by gorging on something. Probably pizza or burger/fries/shake or something like that. Deeelish!


Ahhh, the days when I still had money to send friends whorish journals for Valentine's Day. Good times.

atsirk said...

LOVE the valentine - nice shirtless pic of you-know-who. Made me laugh - was it supposed to make me laugh??

April said...

Of course it was supposed to make you laugh! :D

atsirk said...

Good. I hope you didn't want me to drool. 'Cause that wasn't going to happen!