Saturday, December 09, 2006

It always feels like somebody's watching me...

It's not just an '80s song.

I have quite a few faithful readers, for which I'm grateful. There are the fellow bloggers who feel comfortable with leaving comments, whether to laugh at what I've written or just to tell me that I'm a dork. (You'd be surprised how often that happens...or would you?)

And there are a few friends and family members who occasionally read this blog, rarely leaving a comment. I don't mind because normally we talk and joke about what I've written.

And then, there are a few others who read my blog and never comment. In fact, I don't even know who they are. Somehow, in some way, they've stumbled upon my blog by chance or, possibly, by searching for something in particular. Then they hang around. Hey, I don't mind. I think it's awesome that Love the Details has become a part of so many lives. I don't take it for granted.

But now I'd like to take the opportunity to invite those silent lurkers to join in. Say hi. Tell me your name, or just tell me how you found me. I'm curious. You already know so much about me. Or if you don't feel comfortable leaving a public comment, send me an email. You can find my email address under my profile.

In any case, thanks for reading.

12 comments:

TOWR said...

Sexy new template!

Chica said...

Hello. I'm probably classed as a lurker, although I think I may have left a comment or two in the past. Not for ages though! I can't remember how I found Love the Details, but I certainly check in with you regularly. My blog links keep me sane at the office. So keep up the good work!

Love, Chica xxx

April said...

Thanks, TOWR.

So....nothing, huh? Ya'll are just gonna leave me hanging? Pretend you aren't reading? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? *crickets*

April said...

Chica! Of course I remember you! I'll have to add you, too, because you're always entertaining. :)

i i eee said...

I'm here. Aren't I enough??

Look at you going beta. I'm too lazy to switch over to the dark side.

Nemesis said...

I have no idea how I found you, actually. I think maybe you found me! Either way, I'm glad. ;-)

April said...

My dear little Meta. No need to fret. You were part of the "fellow bloggers" at the beginning of the post.

Nem, indeed, I believe I found you through one of the other girls. Maybe redlaw?

I'm trying to uncover a SILENT lurker. I guess it's not working. I know this person is reading because of my trusty Site meter. And it's driving me NUTS not knowing who it is. Nuts, I tell you!

j said...

Hmmm... I'm not the silent consistent lurker you're probably looking for. Just the same, stumbled across your blog from the librarian's revenge. I'm a mix cd addict. Speaking of which, how come you all stopped in September? Are you going to start again? Can I join? So many questions...

Mark said...

um, hi. again. I'm too busy (lazy?) to update my blog, but I still read yours on occaision.

funny aside: the word verification for this is "whyrm". Why RM? Because once you go RM, you never go back! (unless you do.)

April said...

Jenkneebee, Welcome! The Librarian's Revenge was founded by our dear Kristen (Underground Library) in Oct. '05 and disbanded once the full year was up. I haven't heard whether any of the members continued on, but it was an excellent experience. If you have friends interested, you should totally make your own group! It was really fun.

Mark, when you feel too lazy to be creative, do what I do: write about your weird dreams.

i i eee said...

OOOOOooooooooh! All the pretty colors!

Mark said...

I usually don't remember my dreams, but I'll find something like that. Thanks for the idea. Meeerrrrry Christmas!