Friday, August 31, 2007

You've got no fear of the underdog. That's why you will not survive.

Kristen and I chatted yesterday afternoon. I didn't want you to feel left out, so I'm adding the text of the first half of the chat just for your pleasure. See how I think of you, dear reader?

April: Bastards broke into the library and vandalized the joint! Books everywhere!

Kristen: MF!!!
Did they destroy any books?

April: Yeah. Madness. The mofo cut himself, too. Blood all over the place.

Kristen: DNA!!!

April: Yeah, he ripped a kids book.

Kristen: Get CSI in there!!!
BASTARDS!!!!!

April: And stole a green stuffed dinosaur.

Kristen: But like your police department is going to do anything.
NOT the green dinosaur! DOUBLE BASTARD!

April: Actually, he took C's laptop, but then he dropped it on the ground when he was running away, so they have bloody fingerprints on it.

Kristen: GOOD!

April: He also broke into 2 other businesses* last night and totally smashed up the places.
We got lucky because a neighbor's dog started barking and the neighbor called the police.

Kristen: Do you know who it is?
Good neighbors!

April: No, I don't know if they caught him.** But they got a K-9 unit involved.
That's how they found out about the other places, the blood trail led to the feed mill.

Kristen: Don't tell me they have a K-9 unit involved when I'm drinking Diet Pepsi. I almost spit it out all over.
Lassie?

April: hahaha Why was that so funny?

Kristen: Someone is trapped in the feed mill.
It was funny because I instantly pictured the video cover for the movie K-9.

April: Oh, brother. Is that with Chuck Norris?

Kristen: I was going to say Jim Belushi.

April: Ah.

Kristen: hahaha
I just looked it up.
I'm right.
Sad.

April: Very sad indeed.
loser. ;)

Kristen: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097637/
Bitchface.
;)

April: Quit your smiling.

Kristen: How'd you know?!?!?!?!?!?

April: You made a smiley face, nerd.

Kristen: Dork.

April: I just checked in a book called "Peter and the Blue Witch Baby."

Kristen: Creepy?

April: I think it's funny.

Kristen: Quit your typin'.

April: By the way, the window is all smashed in and now boarded up. I keep thinking there's a curtain there, and I'm annoyed that I can't look out the window.
Quit your quittin'.

Kristen: lol
Stupid kids.
I'll punch him in his undescended testicles!

April: That's an uncomfortable thought.

Kristen: Ouchie on all accounts.

April: Uh-huh.

Kristen: You're planning a stake-out, aren't you? Or are you planning a steak out? ha ha ha ha ha
mmm...steak

April: Oh, you and your cop/food combos.

Kristen: Just call me Wiggums.

April: I will do no such thing.

Kristen: do it
do it
do it

April: Quit your chanting.

*Later found out it was 3 other businesses.
**They did not catch him. I'm also assuming there was more than one person involved in all of these burglaries.

6 comments:

i i eee said...

I hope that dummy cop comes back and apologizes to you for thinking you were smoking something about the first break-in!

Love the chat sessions. I feel happy to be included!

Carina said...

Who knew that your neck of the woods is such a hot spot—especially the library! Isn’t it risking your immortal soul to bust up a library?


We make Lassie jokes all the time. Like when Guille is on the floor throwing a tantrum we’ll stand over him and say, “What? What’s that? Timmy’s in the well?” And then we laugh.

April said...

RC, that was the other library. Yes, both libraries I work at have had break-ins now. Both times I have pointed out obvious things that the police should have caught.

Zuc, they're risking their immortal balls, at least, cuz if I catch them I'll give their jewels a swift kick from my size 9s.

Kristen said...

i'm funny.

Marie said...

So let me get this straight -- he dropped the laptop when the chase ensued but kept a firm grip on the stuffed dinosaur?? All signs point to a 5-year-old.

Suzie1 said...

I wanna party with you!!!