Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I may occasionally kill out of anger, or to illustrate a point, but I'm no Grim Reaper!"

The third stop on the Halloween trail (the first and second being the newspaper and the library) was Grandma and Grandpa's house. In case you can't tell, that's Jersey under that Grim Reaper costume. And yes, she could see very well.



The Grim Reaper selects a Spooky Sucker.



Aww, there she is without the mask. Don't you love her fashionable skull necklace?


She wanted me to take a picture of her smiling pumpkin. Didn't know the Grim Reaper wore pink shoes, did you?


Had to take a pic of this kid's costume because it was so awesome. That's a shark with a scuba diver's legs hanging out of its mouth.


Amanda and Jerz. We took turns getting out of the warm car to take Jersey out in the chilly Halloween evening for candy.


Amanda's turn.



My turn.



Ghostie and Grimmie.



Homer and the Grim Reaper, sans mask.

After we got home, we made pizza mummies
and watched the Ghosthunters live investigation of the Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Kentucky. Topped off by a couple of treats from Jersey's trusty pumpkin bucket. A fine evening, indeed.

7 comments:

TOWR said...

What a pumpkin!!!

Carina said...

I dig that costume, she's so dedicated.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good aunt! She will cherish these memories forever.

I love the picture that shows her little pink shoes.

i i eee said...

What a darling little reaper!

Your grandparents look so sweet.

(secret confession: I love senior citz.)

Kristen said...

that jerz! what a cutie.

jojo said...

I can't get enough of her smile! She's so adorable!

April said...

I think my sister took the greatest delight out of those pink shoes under the Reaper costume.

I asked Jersey what she was going to be next year. She didn't hesitate. "A werewolf," she said as she breezed on by me.