Thursday, November 29, 2007

"My chance to say something seemed so brief, but it wasn't. Now I know I had plenty of time."

Kristen and I are headed to Minneapolis this weekend to celebrate my birthday. Better late than never, right? It's going to definitely be a girls' shopping weekend. Mostly, I'm looking for a dressier winter coat (and warmer, since my Fashion Bug cheap-o coat isn't very cold-resistant). I'm hoping to check out Burlington Coat Factory and find some good deals. Maybe something similar to this:



We're also going to ride the Light Rail to the Mall of America. Oh, the shops we'll find there. I haven't been there in years, so this will be so excellent. Here's a few stores for you be oh, so jealous about: Burberry (not that I'll be able to fit into anything from there *sigh*), LUSH Boutique in Macy's, Staccato (Hong Kong fashion shoes), Gucci at Norstrom's, etc.

Oh, and let's not forget the reason we were first attracted to this particular weekend in the Twin Cities: http://www.nocoastcraft.com/

And hopefully we'll get to see Jolene and meet her gorgeous daughter for the first time!

6 comments:

Rachie said...

Yay! Sounds fun! Wish I could be there so I could not fit into the clothes from Burberry with you. I'll be with you in spirit. :)

i i eee said...

Have fun!

April said...

We talked about both you gals, so you totally were there in spirit. :) Ah, the clothes that didn't fit. And all the lotions that did.

Marie said...

That craft fair looks like fun. It's this time of year that I get the craft bug really bad.

Did you find the perfect coat?

April said...

Marie, zilch in the coat department. Oh, well. I'm going to pretend that by next winter I'll be too small for it anyway.

Sally JPA said...

Cute jacket!