Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hey, kids! Guess what time it is? Letters and conversations time!


Dear dryer sheet,
Don't hide in my sweater sleeve and then pop out when I'm talking to my boss.
Love, April


Dear criminal masterminds,
If you want to remain uncaught, don't be an idiot and leave your cell phone at the crime scene. Hope you're prosecuted to the full extent of the law! (And you'd better give up the names of the accomplices, bastardo!)
Love, April


Gmail chat with Kristen
Me: I even ate an apple yesterday! *gasp*
Kristen: *falls to the floor dead*
Me: lol I get your house and Stella! (her cat)
Kristen: *comes back from the dead* No. *dies again*
Me: Fine. See if I go to your funeral.
Kristen: *comes back from the dead again* Do it. *dies once more*
Me: Drama queen.
Kristen: I try.

7 comments:

i i eee said...

He left his cell phone??

HAHAHHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE, SUCKAH!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, stupid criminals...

You and Kristen crack me up.

Why did you eat an apple?

atsirk said...

I ate an apple yesterday. Must be something in the air!! AND a dryer sheet fell out of my pants at work on Monday.........I hope noone saw it. Could have been construed as tp!

April said...

iieee, Yup. Brilliant, eh?

Towr, I ate an apple as an alternative to stuffing my yapper with chips.

Atsirk, those darn dryer sheets! They're always thwarting our attempts at coolness!

Anonymous said...

Truly stupid criminals.

I love your letters and conversations. A zany, absent-minded professor at my college once kicked his DIRTY UNDERWEAR out of the bottom of his pants while he lectured. He had worn the pants previously and didn't notice the underwear pair stuck in the leg of the pants when he put them on. Ha ha.

April said...

Sally, That would be mofo hilarious!!! One time my prof, prefacing a question to a student, said, "Make me a happy boy." I was choking on my laughter.

Kristen said...

Good Brother! We're funny!

DON'T leave your phone number at the scene of a crime! Idiot!!!