Saturday, December 10, 2005

Jerzorama!




Here are a couple pictures I took of Jersey at Halloween. Isn't she adorable in that bumblee costume? I love the pic on the right. She looks so dang proud of herself.











Totally my niece. She headed straight for the chocolate. Good girl, Jerz.











Here she is in her pretty purple dress, sitting so nice for the camera. I think she may enjoy the spotlight.













She likes feet. I don't know why.














Sorry the pictures are in a strange order. This thing just doesn't want to work very well for me. Anyway, we took Jersey to get her picture taken with Santa on Thursday. I can't post the professional ones (copyright law, ya know), but my mom took pics with her camera, too. I'll see what I can do about that. :)

9 comments:

April said...

Grrr... When I previewed the post, it had the first two pictures and the last two pictures side by side. So anyway, I meant the second picture from the top is the one I love the most.

i i eee said...

AHHH! SHE'S SOO CUTE! She's getting so big since the last picture I saw of her. And her hair's so blond! Wasn't it darker before?

So glad you were able to get some pics up. It just wasn't the same until I got to see some Jerzorama!

redlaw said...

I want one!!! Where can I get my own Jersey?

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see her again!!

Kristen said...

Jerzy Werzy puddin' and pie
kissed auntie april and made her cry

April said...

meta, true. Her hair used to be jet black, and it's slowly turned blonde.

redlaw, to get your own Jersey, you'll have to hunt down the evil bastard who impregnated my sister. But it'll be difficult, as he's currently also dodging police.

kristen, you bitch. i love that profile pic.

i i eee said...

Yes, Kristen. That is one sexy librarian profile pic.

Too bad about Jersey's daddy. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him sooner than later.

redlaw said...

I'm good at finding evil bastards - I'll see what I can do...

Anonymous said...

she is fuzzy cuteness as a bee and that second picture is too adorable with the way she's looking at that camera. >)