Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"So I won't expect a postcard from Trafalgar Square, but I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't care."

My mom, Aaron and Nikki ran into Tony in Eau Claire last weekend at a sporting event. According to Mom, "he was really, really happy. You know, genuinely happy. Good old Tony." Aaron liked him, too. "I shook his hand," he said. Good old Tony came over and talked to them twice.

He never mentioned me.

Only John Mayer can ease my pain.
"3 years broken hearted,
But now her ghost is finally gone.
I'm done with broken people.
This is me I'm workin on."

*************************************************

The older lady at the CH library finally resigned, and the library board ok'd me as the replacement. So now I finally have hours there. I haven't had an actual shift there since I took over the CA director's hours in November while she was out sick. The only drawback to working at both libraries is that they are both going to new systems, and I have to learn and operate both.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe he didn't even ask about you! That's horrible!

Yeah, I'm working 3 jobs right now and I just started two of them so I'm learning every thing new too. I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Bastard Tony. I always knew it.

BTW, I saw Brokeback Mtn. So sad! Ugh, it just depressed me.

(N)

Anonymous said...

The only way he could be that happy is if he was smoking weed!! He is such a major a-hole!!!

redlaw said...

Tony = Asshole who makes your family like him
and that = Even Bigger Asshole


And to think that some people say I'm bad at math!

PS - I LOVE the title to this post! Yay!

"Because you can't just turn it off
And put a blindfold on your heart..."

April said...

I also can't believe that even when I hate him, I still miss him.

Thanks for the support, girls. I knew you'd come through.

Redlaw, I HAD to put that quote as my title. It's so true. Thanks for introducing me to that song!