Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Everybody's lookin' for something..."

As the number of hits to my blog creeps ever closer to an amazing 10,000, I thought it would be fun to take a little look at just how people are finding Love the Details. Thanks to the addicting Sitemeter, I know times, places, and search words used to get to my blog. Here are some recent searched phrases, along with the person's location, that led the unknowing straight to me.

*Confessions of lesbian bridesmaid
~India

*lyrics "I'm just your average jane i couldn't stand to model but that doesn't mean i'm plain"
~Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

*I always feel like someone is watching me song
~Levittown, Pennsylvania

*got mauled by a cougar
~Sycamore, Illinois

*Jogging w/ bruised ribs
~San Diego, California

*It's close to midnight and the
~San Francisco, California

*Nikki McJagger
~Springfield, Virginia

*Cher singing Levon
~Baton Rouge, Louisiana

*Isaac Hayden
~Fort Collins, Colorado

*Norwegian Krub
~Rock Island, Illinois

*ricky bobby "read a comic book"
~Altoona, Pennsylvania

*celebrity crotches
~Cedar Park, Texas

Obviously, Love the Details appeals to the masses. Bonus points if you know where the title quote comes from.

2 comments:

John said...

celebrity crotches

LOL!

i i eee said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats on almost reaching 10,000! I'm almost there myself!

I'm glad I know where to go to find confessions of a lesbian bridesmaid. Yeow.