Monday, February 12, 2007

**I got to spend two hours with Aaliyah yesterday! She's so stinking cute. I bought her and Jersey each matching pink toy poodles for Valentine's Day.

**I tried on a pair of jeans at the store, and my normal size was too loose!

**I'm headed to Krista's to spend a few days watching Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill and playing Scene It, Deal or No Deal, and various other board games. We'll also be going to see the movie Music & Lyrics, featuring Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. I think that's what it's called, anyway. It's a pretty forgetable title. I'm not expecting an awesome movie, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

**And, of course, we will be attending the live performance of Grammy award-winning John Mayer. On Valentine's Day. It's okay to admit you're jealous. I will update next week with pictures.

I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

atsirk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i i eee said...

Ooh, I'm so excited for you! Fun times ahead! Let me know how the Hugh Grant movie is -I think I'll probably go see it regardless, since I've a soft spot for Lord Grant.

Yay about seeing Aaliyah!

atsirk said...

You're right, I am jealous. Oh, wait! I'm going to see him, too. Although, I know he's really only going to be singing to you. So, yeah, I'm still jealous!!

John said...

Bah! Humbug! Etc!

Carina said...

I have it on good authority that the movie is actually pretty good.

And now I will go sulk that you are going to have a more interesting week than I will.