Friday, September 14, 2007

Lord, beer me strength.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a race, and only the top 20 finishers who reached this shed would be saved. (Saved from what, I can't recall.) Anyway, I and someone I know in real life made it. We were breathing heavily from the race. I looked around the room to see who else had made it. This young woman with long, platinum blonde hair and too much make-up was flirting with some guy.

In a baby voice, she said to him, "I'm so gwad you wunned with me."

Narrowing my eyes in contempt, I said to her, "Uh, don't you mean 'wan with me'?"

Then I woke up laughing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, even your **dreams** are funny!!! What it must be like to be April...

Kristen said...

No, even in her dreams she's correcting people's grammar! I'm not surprised.

Anonymous said...

kristen - so true. So. True.

And yet, so funny!

April said...

I'm funny *and* grammatically correct! hahaha It's the best of both worlds.

Lippy said...

LOL, sometimes our own humor is the best. At least I think so :)

Wanna wun some maw?

April said...

Jimmy, I'd best leave the running for my dreams. ;)