Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What fresh hell is this?

Dear Lord in Heaven,
Why did you create teenagers? Follow up question, why did you make them into sullen little bastards? And is it too much to ask that I don't have to single-handedly deal with an undead group of 30 or so sulky teens who give me dirty looks, swear at and push each other around, and all convene into my little library?
Whoops! Sorry, God. I have to cut this short. Apparently Hell Night isn't over, here comes another round of teens. You can recognize them by their over-indulgence in make-up, streaky hair, and/or donkey-like braying laughter.
Love,
April

9 comments:

Sally JPA said...

Lol. Bad night for April. You sound like my sisters from their librarian days (now past for both of them).

Rachie said...

Those asses...

i i eee said...

Teenagers are scary.

Marie said...

It's hard for me to be sad for your troubles, because that's when you're funniest. [Here Marie laughs like a braying ass...]

My aunt claims she didn't really adore mothering until her kids became teenagers. A likely story! But if I ever have kids, I'm shipping 'em off to Aunt Cindy on their 13th birthday.

April said...

And my day hadn't even been over yet, at that point. Ugh. Freaking in-service days at school.

Also, parents? How about you stop giving your kids stupid names? What the crap is a Zann? Sounds like a spicy rice dish.

Kristen said...

jerkfaces! all of them!

i i eee said...

I think I like Kristen's commentary the best.

TheOneTrueSue said...

I always hated teenagers. Even when I was one.

Sally JPA said...

April, how are you doing now?