Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well, hello, men in my dreams.

So, lately I've been having some star-studded dreams, starring studs.

First up was the delicious, yet dearly departed, Brad Renfro. I don't remember much, but I had just watched Ghost World in memorium, so that's probably why he made his appearance.




Next was a first-time dream Romeo, Mr. Ryan Hansen, whose starred in such awesome TV shows as Veronica Mars and ... uh ... Frankly, that's the only thing I know him from. I'm not normally a blond fan, but in my dream I made a smart-ass comment to someone, and Ryan nodded approvingly. When I woke up, I was like, "Meow, Dick Casablancas. Meow."



Then last night my sexy standby John Mayer made another appearance. We were both at Shopko, and he leaned up against a shelving unit and gave me a pick-up line. Something about how I should come over to his shopping cart sometime. It was hilarious.



Ah, boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckeeeee! It's so rare that I have good celebrity sex dreams. SIGH!

Anonymous said...

John Mayer's looks do nothing for me. I like some of his songs, but I don't feel like he's hot at all.

Of course, neither was Shrek, and I once had a sex dream about him, much to the amusement of my roommates (whom I told the next day). That was the semester I had a sex dream each night.

I'll just leave you with that TMI. ;)

April said...

HA! I do NOT want to picture ogre sex!

I think I find John so attractive because his music speaks so much to me. I know not everyone's a fan, but he's my go-to guy when I'm depressed or in a funk. He cures what ails me. And he's hilarious! I just want to hang out with him. And by hang out, I mean do him.