Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have been hunkered down in my room lately, alternating between watching awesome TV shows and reading books. Oh, and playing Nintendo DS. I just finished season one of Arrested Development (excellent), and I'm now on season one of How I Met Your Mother (freaking hilarious).

Ah, so this is why I don't drink much hot chocolate ... it coats my tongue and gives me a headache.

I hope something awesome happens soon. My life is really, really blah lately. I don't get to meet Johnny Depp like Krista does, none of the presidential candidates, I'm sure, will campaign near me, there are no cute boys to have crushes on. *sigh* BO-RING.

So yesterday? This total douchebag van driver peeled out in the alley as I was walking past on the sidewalk, and the van tires threw this big wave of snow at me. Stupid idiot van driver.
If I was cooler, I'd send out these cards for Valentine's Day. But I'm not.

6 comments:

i i eee said...

In my spare time I've just been watching Carnivàle. All alone. On my lonely couch.

It'd be nice to have a little excitement going on in our lives.

Anonymous said...

You can have a crush on me...?

But ditto on the lack of excitement. Yawn.

Carina said...

No excitement around here, at least not the good kind. I don't count a bottle of lotion on my wool rug as "exciting." I count that as more of a "pain in my ass."

Anonymous said...

I don't even watch tv, but I LOVE Arrested Development. It is/was sooooo funny. Comedy for smart people. I'm so sad there weren't more seasons.

April said...

Life, bring the excitement back. And take away Justin Timberlake.

Sally, all the best shows are cancelled too soon. Stupid TV execs. I'll cancel their golf game and see how they like that.

Marie said...

How can life be boring when you've got Arrested Development on DVD? Think of all the bored kids in India who have no chance in HADES of bumping into Johnny Depp, and count your blessings! :)

Things are dull here, too. I just made soup and it turned out all watery and bland. Dull soup, dull night. Maybe my dreams will be exciting....