Thursday, May 25, 2006

Soul Patrol!!



Yes, the Silver Fox won American Idol last night. I'm not ashamed to admit that Amanda, Mom, and I all screamed when we heard the results. Thank God it wasn't old stinky Katherine McPhee.

Favorite parts of the night:

1) Elliott Yamin singing with Mary J. Blige. It was spectacular.

2) Clay Aiken surprising his "look-alike" with an on-stage duet.

3) Prince steaming up the screen with his sexy self. Amanda and I were drooling over him. Suddenly Manda blurted out, "I'll....bite his butt!" It was so surprising that, at first, I just stared at her. Then we burst out laughing and she goes, "Don't write that on your blog!" Her face was so red.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught the end of it ... I too was drooling over Prince. LOVE him! Not many people out there could get me to spend a small fortune on a concert ticket but I'll admit that he did! I was excited that Taylor won it ... I didn't get to follow much of this season cause I was always working or in the cities but yeah ... I usually go to the concert every year too but I think I'll have to miss it this year.

N.F. said...

One time, when I was at LAX, I walked RIGHT PAST Prince.

No joke.

He's sure one short little bugger.

Kristen said...

Dear Taylor,

ME-FREAKING-OW!

Love,
Kristen

April said...

Dawn, you've been to the American Idol concerts? Jealous! I'd love to see Prince in concert, too.

Noelle, Lucky! Although one time as MSP, I was going up the escalator, and going down next to me was Michael Ian Black. I swear it was him, anyway. I didn't scream his name.

K-Lo, I will allow you to bear his children, as long as you let him sing to me sometimes. And hook me up with his hot friends.

i i eee said...

Oh Taylor! You do us proud!

Yes, I loved it when Clay came out on stage -and I thought he looked good! EVEN if he does look like k.d. lang!

AND PRINCE! There's a man who knows what he's doing, damn straight!

atsirk said...

I have to say my favorite moment was seeing David Hasselhoff tearing up. *sniffles* What a guy!