Wednesday, May 24, 2006

When I am right next to you, Girl, I feel so close.

I've been 7'd by Carrie. So here are the answers to her questions:

7 things I want to do before I die:
*Be serenaded by John Mayer
*Visit Ireland
*Talk face-to-face with my dad
*Write a screenplay
*Learn to play guitar
*Learn to skateboard
*See an end to AIDS

7 things I cannot do:
*Math
*Stop thinking about you-know-who
*Verbalize my thoughts during confrontation
*Get along with my brother
*Wear a bikini (trust me, you don't want to see that)
*Forget NKOTB
*Live forever

7 things that attracted me to my spouse (In my case, what will attract me):
*Excellent sense of humor
*Good with children
*Considerate
*Reads books
*Sings along with the radio
*Brilliant kisser
*Fave holiday is Halloween

7 thinks I look forward to everyday:
*Seeing Jersey
*My grandparents
*Reading my latest book
*Getting mail
*A story idea
*Checking email/blogs
*Making someone laugh

7 books I love:
*Catcher in the Rye ~J.D. Salinger
*After You'd Gone ~Maggie O'Farrell
*The Perks of Being a Wallflower ~Stephen Chbosky
*A Brief History of the Flood ~Jean Harfenist
*The Dictionary of Failed Relationships: 26 Tales of Love Gone Wrong ~Meridith Broussard
*I Capture the Castle ~Dodie Smith
*I Wish Someone Were Waiting For Me Somewhere ~Anna Gavalda

7 movies I could watch over and over:
*Ever After
*Bridget Jones's Diary
*The Breakfast Club
*Eddie and the Cruisers
*Labyrinth
*Tommy Boy
*Dumb & Dumber

7 people from whom I'd like to hear 7 sevens:
Anyone who'd like to join in. :)

4 comments:

i i eee said...

Good luck on the skateboarding! I'm always wary of human wheels, myself. I can't even rollerskate/rollerblade. Le sigh.

redlaw said...

Oh, good list...if you go to Ireland, can I go in your suitcase? Or I could just buy a ticket and go the normal route, right? Er, I'm an idiot....

LOVE Dumb and Dumber!!!! Love it!!!

April said...

Meta, I'm not very good at rollerskating, either. And forget rollerblading.

Redlaw, If I ever go to Ireland, you can definitely come with. But I insist you speak with an Irish accent and drink till you fall down. It would amuse me greatly.

Jojo, Impossible. Dumb & Dumber is a classic.

Carina said...

I nominate that any sort of Librarian's get together has a screening of Dumb & Dumber (where I will procede to snort while laughing.)