Monday, October 17, 2005

Is this thing on?

Okay, so here's my new blog. I hope readers will like it better than my Xanga one. Xanga and I had a good run (4 years!), but I think I may have a better response here. Friends and foes alike can comment on my ramblings without having to sign up for an account.

I just finished work, thought I'd take another jab at making this blog thing work, and now I'm off to pick up a paycheck. Oh, lovely paycheck. You have such power over me.

If you are unfamiliar with my old blog and/or are interested in catching up on my past posts, feel free to go to: http://www.xanga.com/aprillynn

5 comments:

redlaw said...

April!!!

I am so excited to see you on blogger!!! Yea!!! i can't wait to show you the bitter greeting cards I made with Rachel on Friday - it was the highlight of the weekend!!!

Kristen said...

rockin'!

i i eee said...

Yeaaaa! I was just thinking about signing up on xanga so I could comment on your blog, April! Now I don't have to! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog!
(jolene)

April said...

Awww...you guys are making me blush. Not that I mind, of course.

Heather, looking forward to seeing the bitter cards!