Tuesday, October 25, 2005

One-way ticket to Blahville.

My mom has to go to the hospital for more extensive testing. So we're still not quite sure what her Lemony Snicket is, though I'm leaning towards a cyst on her ovary. The doc said it could also have to do with her bladder. Anyway, she doesn't go in until, I think, Monday. Will keep you updated.

Apparently the director of CA library may be having surgery soon, too, so I may have to work over here a lot more in the coming weeks. At least it'll get me away from the grouchy woman at the CH library.

Well, gotta jet home to watch "The Biggest Loser!" Hope it doesn't conflict with "I Love the 80s: 3D." Yes, this is my life. *whining* I want to have a crush on a boy!!!

2 comments:

redlaw said...

April -

I need (okay well, I don't NEED it but I'd like it) your email address - you can send it to mine cuz I have a link on my blog to email me.

I hope all goes well with your mom.

I love the 80s!!!

April said...

Email is on the way, chica.