Friday, October 21, 2005

Read on if you're bored. But don't expect to be entertained.

Blood-shot eyes. I look like a drunk.

My uterus (or whatever it is that I hurt yesterday) kept me in pain all last night. Every time I turned in bed, I felt a combination of cramping and stabbing. I'm mostly fine today, excluding the red eyes from a lack of sleep. But at least they match the red jacket I'm wearing. I totally know how to coordinate.

Why do so many creepy guys come to the library?? Can't they just have their own little clubhouse or something, where they can just creep out and annoy each other? This one guy always comes in to use the computers (of course), and every 2 seconds he's picking his nose. I'm not exaggerating. He's at warp speed doing it, too. And you know, a guy who isn't shy about picking his nose in public isn't too shy to eat the fruits of his labors in public. *barf*

Well, now that I've grossed out all my faithful readers... heh heh

I was going to try out that Special K diet starting today. You know "2 bowls of Special K + 1 regular meal a day + 2 weeks = 1 pants size!" Sounds good, right? I tell you, I was SO going to start that today. But then I slept too late because I was extra tired from not sleeping well, and then I noticed that there were burritoes in the freezer.... It was a hard call. But someone has to eat the burritoes, and it's not going to be my grandparents. So there you go. I ate the burritoes. Guilty as charged.

3 comments:

redlaw said...

April, I love you!
(And I do not mean that in a skeezy, creepy way)

Why do the crazies choose the library? and then, once they are there, why do they choose me? It's the boobs, I'm sure.

I did get a little nauseous on that booger-picking story...but only because my own finger was so far up my nose, I think I hit my brain....kidding, kidding. Geesh, I'm not a crazy...yet.

Burritos make a great breakfast - I have decided that you can eat whatever you want for breakfast as long as you eat nothing but lettuce the rest of the day - it's a great diet - really doing me a lot of good.

i i eee said...

I loooovve burritos! And I love you too, April. You make me so happy. Um, anyway....

There's this guy who hangs out on the science floor at my library. He's middle eastern, middle-aged, and has a serious body odor problem. He has preyed on nearly all of the girls I work worth, and once struck up a chat with me. But he really likes this cute little blond I work with. He blocks in her the aisles, has no respect for personal space and he even said to her once, "I wish I were the one deciding what to do with you on a Friday night." She finally made a "report" about him today with administration. She's a little too nice. But man, he's creepy. And I bet he picks his nose too.

April said...

Aww...you guys so make me blush! Thank you!

Yeah, it's gotta be the boobs. I mean about the crazies...not why you guys like me. :D

And the middle-aged guy blocking that girl in the aisles. So wrong! I hope administration takes the complaint seriously. Usually if you have an instinct about someone being scary or creepy, you're probably right!