Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Mix

Okay, my precious ghouls and goblins, I have a little treat for a couple of lucky readers. I have a deliciously dark and disturbing mix cd just in time for Halloween that I made for a few friends, and I have just two left over. Anyone interested?

Email me with your name and address: newdorktimes at gmail dot com.* If I get multiple takers, I'll just draw two of the names randomly.

There's just one catch: You must be someone who has never received a mix from me before. So no matter whether you've only commented on Love the Details a few times, never at all, or if this is your first time stopping by, you are eligible for this mix.

So what are you waiting for? Email me!

*I promise not to reveal your name or address to any other person or to blog about it.

3 comments:

TOWR said...

Ooooooo sounds dark and disturbing!

i i eee said...

AhOOOOga!

Carina said...

Oh never mind, I'm not eligible.