Saturday, October 13, 2007

Texting, texting, 1 2 3

Text conversations with Kristen:

K: OOO ... I have a new match on eHarmony and his name is ... wait for it ...
A: uh-oh
K: Constantine! hahahaha
A: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How appropriate!
A: As your dad actually made a fake account and calls himself Constantine! hahahahahaha
K: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's just wrong!
A: Or is it right?
K: No.
A: Maybe?
K: No.
A: Think about it. Carry the 9.
K: No.
A: Now subtract 3.
K: Ah, yes.

K: Zach is funnier.
A: In his gross beard dreams.
K: I LOVE beardy boys SHUT IT!
A: Yuckkkkkk.
K: DELISH.
and tickle-y
Actually, I've never made out with a beardy boy before, just stubbley.
And that was ouchie.
Stubble burn on my face.
A: hahaha I thought you wrote "stubble butt on my face."
K: ewwww! LOL
A: haha
K: I don't want to know how you get stubble on your butt.
gag
A: Your butt, not mine.
K: No, your butt.
Good grief! We're 5.
A: No, we're 4.

K: Ooooooo. Here comes the cute dark hair'd deep voice'd boy
mmmmm
yum
A: As you fart loudly.
K: LOL. NOT FUNNY. (or is it?)

K: I came out of my office just a little bit ago and some girl on a computer glared at me and gave me a dirty look!
If only she knew the power I have (i.e. fines up the wazoo!)
A: You should have silently made a sliced throat motion.
K: LOL
THAT would have gone over well.

K: I'm ordering a mini-basketball with your face on it. ha ha ha ha ha ha That would be AWESOME!
A: I'm ordering a mini-douche with your face on it.
lolololololol
K: GROSS. :(
A: heehee
K: that hort my fweings
fewings
A: PUNCH
K: I can't even type baby talk right.
round house kick
feewings
whateves
they're hurt
that's the point
hurting
ouchie
sore
fry
cry
i mean
not fry
mmmmm...fry
A: Oh, lord. How much sugar did you have today?

7 comments:

i i eee said...

And I remember it wasn't too long ago where you dissing the old text message, am I right? Am I right?

Stubble butt is the absolute WORSE!

April said...

Actually, they were gmail chats. I misrepresented our funniness. Oh, well.

Carina said...

Carry the 9...

that makes everything make sense!

Kristen said...

That last part made me laugh so hard I cried. DANG IT! I'm funny! I'm mean "we're" funny.

i i eee said...

Oh gchat -makes more sense. I was like, "wow they're quite extensive with their text messaging." haha

April said...

Well, it's still technically text, just not over the phone. That's way too spendy!

Carry the 9 makes me laugh.

Kristen, WE. Get it straight, lady!

TOWR said...

"I'm ordering a mini-douche with your face on it." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think you may have just stumbled upon an untapped market, ladies.