Sunday, October 07, 2007

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face." ~Jack Handey

Well, this is a few weeks after the event, but better late than never. Amanda and I took Jersey to a local pumpkin patch for good times galore. Here's Amanda and her lil one posing behind a "pumpkin truck."



Wait, which one's the pumpkin?



I imagine his name is Ole. This is Wisconsin, you know.



One giant pumpkin, at your service.



Sorry I couldn't straighten this pic. This particular computer was being jerky.



The three of us went on a wagon ride through a cornfield and the woods. Or the jungle, as Jersey insisted it was called.



On the wagon. I'm helping to raise a goofball. At least I've done something right with my life. ;)



There was even a petting zoo at the pumpkin patch. I added this picture just for Kristen.



Feeding the goat some corn. He was a very gentle goat. I know some men who could take lessons.



Jerz and I in an old houseboat that's moored upon a ginormous mound of haybales.



I've had this picture blown up with pretty borders around it for family members.



Jersey holding a pretty kitty, which promptly scratched her poor, pudgy hands.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, that poonumsy Jersey just gets cuter and cuter with each post! I want to pinch her little cheeks!

April said...

I don't know what "poonumsy" means, but I'll agree. ;)

i i eee said...

Bah! Those Shetland ponies! I hope KLO isn't shakin' in her boots.

Jersey's growing up so fast!

Kristen said...

claws beat skin!

Anonymous said...

she's just too cute...i can't stand it!!

Anonymous said...

What the hells a poonumsy? LOL