Monday, January 16, 2006

I've been tagged, but at least I don't have to exercise to get ya'll back.

Rachel tagged me on her blog, so I'm forced to not only subject you to my own survey, but choose certain others to do the same. It's a vicious cycle, my friends.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Dairy Queen (for 1 year and a half in high school)
Summer Staff (On my college campus for a full summer, with duties including but not limited to, Resident Advisor, painting, moving furniture, bed making, and whining about how hot it was.)
Library (Worked at three total, but the first was at my university and was the most fun. Except working with Eric, cuz he was mean.)
Kmart (for 3 friggin’ years, people. I’ll never get those years back.)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Bridget Jones’s Diary (“Where the fuck is the fucking tuna?”)
SNL’s Best of Chris Farley (Not a movie, but hilarious nonetheless.)
Labyrinth (David Bowie. Mmmm…)
The Goonies (“Martin Sheen? That’s President Kennedy, you idiot!”)

Four places you've lived:
Superior, WI (4 ½ years for college)
Cameron, WI
Chetek, WI
Barron, WI

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Scrubs
The Office
American Idol
Medium


Places you've been on vacation:
Las Vegas, NV (twice)
Palm Springs, CA (the best vac. ever!)
Colorado Springs, CO (“That John Denver’s full of shit, man.”)
Lumberton, TX

Four of your favorite foods:
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden
Krub (Norwegian potato dumplings smothered in milk gravy and butter)
Cream cheese wontons

Four places you'd rather be right now:
Palm Springs, CA ~ That was the best place ever. Loved it!
Boston, MA ~ Never been east. Always wanted to see Bean Town.
Spooning John Mayer in his hotel room. I’d be the little spoon.
Malibu, CA ~ Out on the pier overlooking the ocean. *sigh* Did I mention that the California trip was the best ever?

Four sites you visit daily:
All my blog buddies
Yahoo! Horoscopes
New England Paranormal (Cuz I’m a total dork)
Sitemeter (Because I NEED to see who’s visiting my site. It’s an addiction.)

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
Kristen
Krista
Jolene
Nicole

So get to work, my preciouses. *poke*

17 comments:

N.F. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TOWR said...

Bwahahahaha! Reading this leads me to believe that you and I could hang out together all day and never get sick of one another. I heartily approve of your TV and movie lists. **sigh** And the girl crush is further solidified...

i i eee said...

Back off Rachel, she's mine! MINE!

TOWR said...

Now, now, metamorphose, I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. Or I may just have to kill you. **stroking chin** I'm a winner either way. ;)

John said...

So i guess that means I can't leer at her breasts? :(

Anonymous said...

My blog site counter thingy disappeared ... not sure what ever happened to it.

Cloudhurler said...

Was I mean krub-scroffer? Perhaps. However, I would think that uptight would be more apropos, but even so, it had to be preferrable to working with Pittsley, Kimberly Hewitt (was that her name?) and Daryll.

Kristen said...

*shake fist* APRIL!

i i eee said...

Are you shaking your fist at April, Kristen?

I'm confused.

atsirk said...

Kristen, I second the fist shaking at April, but I did do what she said. Damn her power!!

Kristen said...

because she's tagged me.

April said...

*blush*
Oh, my. Those are quite the reactions... Girls fighting over me? Where's the baby pool filled with jell-o when you need it? haha

Eric, You're right. You were preferable to working with Pittsley. I don't know who that chick is, though. And Daryl, though he smelled of weed, was always fun to work with. And by work with, I mean I did all the work and he winked at girls.

K & K, You shouldn't shake your fists, but embrace the task at hand. I picked you cuz you're speshull.

i i eee said...

Oh.

redlaw said...

I was going to get all offended over not being speshull enough to get tagged and then I remembered I was already tagged and didn't even respond to that one yet....
*sigh*
But I am all about jello-filled baby pools.

Anonymous said...

Please send me your recipe for Norwegian krub! Our Mother used to make it for us when we were kids. Our Mother has passed away and we failed to ask her for that recipe. My family would be so grateful if you would send me the recipe.

Anonymous said...

I would love the recipe for Norwegian krub.. Our mom used to make it for us as kids. She has since passed on and we failed to get the recipe from her. Would it be wrong to ask you to post it?
Thanks so much

April said...

Dear Anonymous, I just now noticed your comment and request for the Krub recipe. It's actually something my grandma makes, so I'll have get the recipe from her. When I do, I will definitely post it. Sorry it took so long to notice the comment!!