Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You can dance if you want to...

Scrubs made me spill 3/4ths of my glass of apple juice all over my bed last night. That's right. Scrubs. Damn Turk and his singing "Safety Dance." Thankfully, my sexy comforter seems to be spill resistant. I got a towel and mopped up the juice, but there was barely any dampness. My clothes, on the other hand, totally soaked. I was forced to immediately change. Moral of the story: Don't drink apple juice while watching Scrubs.

How can I resist drinking diet Dr. Pepper now that Tom Jones is singing the new jingle?

Happy 22nd Birthday to Amanda today. She doesn't look a day over 14.

And remember ladies, a candy bar a day keeps the boyfriends away.

6 comments:

TOWR said...

**Sigh** I'm living proof of the candy bar proverb.

Scrubs is so funny, I don't know why I don't watch it faithfully...

redlaw said...

I love me some Scrubs....ah, Zach Braff....yummy.
Almost as good as chocolate!

John said...

you have a comforter?
and apple juice is the beverage of the Gods!

i i eee said...

Candy bars are better lovers.

N.F. said...

I've never watched that show, but I've heard great things about it...maybe I need to jump on the bandwagon....?

April said...

Scrubs is a show everyone and their brother should watch. I broke down and rented the full first season last night, and watched 8 episodes. Love. It.

John, I think the apple juice is causing an allergic reaction. :(