Thursday, January 26, 2006

Without further ado...

Forgive me for being a day late, but....


Happy Birthday, Jolene!!!!


I'm jealous of your good nature, good looks, and great figure. But you're an excellent friend and deserve the best of everything. And you should bring me to any further parties you attend, and I will act as your bodyguard. I will roundhouse kick any bitch who is mean to you. Like when I told my mom about the most recent hell you suffered through at the baby shower and how mean that woman was to you, my mom responded, "That's like kicking a puppy." Cuz you're the sweetest person ever.

Okay, enough of the sentiments. Enjoy being 27!

7 comments:

i i eee said...

Yay for Jolene!!!

I too, would beat that ho-bag down if I weren't in a different state.

atsirk said...

Happy Birthday to you, Jolene! You don't look 27. At all! And I, too am jealous of your good looks.

I hope you get a cake - 'cause what's a birthday without cake?!

redlaw said...

Happy B-day, Jolene! Now someone else is 27 with me - Yay!

I hope someone offers to be my bodygaurd when it's my birthday...hint hint...it's August 5th....

April said...

Meta, For some reason I misread your comment and thought you wrote "beat that ho-down." Which made me picture a square dancing competition. hahaha

Redlaw, I don't think you need a bodyguard. You just gave a concert skank the smack-down!

Jolene, Have more ice cream for me. Lots of it. With almond sprinkles. Mmm...

John said...

Happy Birthday Jolene!


April- I have a question. If you could have one or the other, which would you choose- hot boys or your niece?

April said...

Duh. My niece. I would train her to bring hot boys to me.

i i eee said...

Boo! Are you trying to go a whole week without posting?? Noooooooah!