Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hodge Podge for $200, Alex.

I've been composing my annual Christmas wish list for my mother. I usually only write down one or two things. I can never think of anything to ask for. Mostly because I like to be surprised by what people think I'd like to have. But this year I've got a whopping total of 9 items. And I'm sure you already guessed that Bo Bice's soon-to-be-released album "The Real Thing" is definitely on the list. :-)

So, yesterday was hectic. Because of the rain and then falling temperatures, my car doors were all frozen shut. And I still can't get my key in the driver's side lock. I had to use a screwdriver to pry open the passenger side, then lean in and unlock the driver's side and push on the door. It still didn't open, so I had to take the screwdriver to that door as well. I was pretty panicked and didn't think I'd get to work on time, so I called the other librarian to come and open the library. I was only like 5 minutes late, though.

Question: Am I a complete loser for crying all through The Biggest Loser? Yeah, I thought so.

I had a dream about Jason Wade last night. The lead singer of Lifehouse? Anyway, mucho hot-o. Er, I guess that'd be mucho caliente. Whatev.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatev. Indeed.

So when you coming over?
(you know who i am)

April said...

Well, since I know you, I'll just email you. :)

Anonymous said...

News Flash.... I'll be home for christmas.
Can't say I miss the snow and ice though. It was 78 today and I was putting up christmas lights in a tank top.

i i eee said...

I wish I could have a dream tonight with a rock star....I could sure use one of those right now.

atsirk said...

I am a complete loser with you - I cried through the whole thing, too.......and then I did a 1/2 hour aerobic workout. Who's more of a loser now?! (Yes, it's me...like I needed to ask!!)

April said...

Cara, YAY!!!

Silent, I had no idea J.W. was married! But..he's so hot... Unfair.

Jolene and Krista, At least you did something positive during the show. A healthy lunch and/or exercise. I ate Pringles and peanut M&Ms.

Meta, Dream lovin' is the only kind I get, so I take what I can. :)

redlaw said...

I would settle for a dream about a construction worker at this point.....
(desperate times call for desperate measures, don't you know...)

April said...

I had a HUGE crush on a construction worker. He looked like Ben Affleck. But he committed fraud by contractor and served time in jail, so I think I should steer clear.