Monday, November 07, 2005

It is only out of sheer morbid curiosity that I allow this freakshow to continue.

My brother is in jail.

I guess he caught his girlfriend cheating on him. He went over to her house while the guy was there. I don't know any details yet, but I'm assuming he only started screaming because he was picked up on a disorderly conduct charge. If he'd hit the guy, it would have been an assault charge.

I don't feel bad that he's in jail because he needs to learn not to be so hot-headed. But I do feel bad about the cheating thing. The last three girlfriends now have all cheated on him, and all with the same guy. I'd want to beat the guy up, too.

In other news, the CA Library director has to have surgery on the 15th, so I have to start taking all of her hours. Now, I love getting more hours because I am broke. But I don't like being the only person working there. It just gets so hectic. I'm also going to be doing some painting for the CH Library after hours. I will be tired, but I must think of the money.

I was going to pick up the film I'd had developed, but if you refer to the previous line, you'll understand the dilemma. :( I want to see those pictures!!

I went to my Aunt Barb's house yesterday with my grandparents. We had lunch there, and I brought along a massive amount of crafting books to look through. Because of said dilemma, this year's Christmas presents will have to be homemade. I'm kinda excited about it, though. The CH director gave me a ton of things to work with, and I bought a few items at the Dollar Store which will lovingly be spruced up by my inexperienced hands. Hot glue, here I come!

6 comments:

redlaw said...

It's all good, April - and you are a great sister - everyoen could use someone as supportive as you in their life.

PS - Is it weird that I have always wanted to spend a night in jail just to know what it's like?

April said...

Thanks, Heather.

And yes, it is weird. :) I wouldn't suggest trying it. Unless you like using a toilet in front of 10 other people. (Both my bro and sis have been in the clink.)

Anonymous said...

So what is so great about this guy that all of your brother's girlfriends want to sleep with him? Weird.

i i eee said...

That is weird about that guy. Does he just follow your brother and his girlfriends around? That is bizarre and would be very frustrating.

I can see you being extra talented with the old hot glue gun. What a fun Christmas!

Kristen said...

Mmmm...glue gun. I just got my first glue gun the other day. It's so pretty and gluey and...um...hot.
But I've started a knitting frenzy, so the gun will have to wait.
I hope your brother will learn from this. No more dolce and gabbanacologne for him!
Dan just walked into my office. I may have to fight off his advances...help!

April said...

Kristen-- Dan! Hahahahaha

Yeah, so, I don't know what's with this guy or why girls like him. I haven't even seen what he looked like. But basically it's always the wrong crowd, you know? They're all kinda losers...sorry to say that includes my brother. It's long past the time when he needed to grow up.